Any land or structure used for the storage and/or sale of waste paper, rags, scrap metal, and discarded materials and the collection, dismantlement, storage, and/or salvage of four or more unlicensed, inoperative vehicles

If you have a complaint that meets any of the above criteria and would like to submit a formal complaint you may do so here:

Report a Violation Online

Sub Standard Housing Complaint Form

Zoning Appeals Application